Generic Opinion on Hair Loss:
Hair loss is not a disease, but genetic patterns; and in today’s context it’s more circumstantial or self-created problem for urban populace. Rural people suffer from genetic disorders or other water pollution reasons, when it comes to hair fall.
In some people hair fall can be due to terminal illness, hormonal changes, medicinal reactions, and aggressively prolonged treatments. However, male or female baldness patterns generally lie in their genetic codes.
Critical Insights into Hair Loss Aspect:
1. There’s no cure to hair loss in its advanced stage, but to go for non surgical hair replacement in Noida or other studios. There are also surgical procedure and laser therapies available for hair restoration.
2. There’s no short cut or remedies to cure hair loss overnight, apart from non-surgical procedures.
3. Hair loss can be treated effectively, during its onset or early stages. One should keep an eye over the receding hair line and hair conditions.
4. Daily 40 – 100 hair strands fall is normal, as these strands fall due to a natural renewal process of hair follicles. Anything higher, and for a long time is an alarming situation;
5. Also one must start hair rescue mission immediately, by consulting the advance clinic’s trichologist.
Few Significant Points for Hair Loss in Individual’s:
1. Lack of sleep
2. Junk food and less intake of water
3. Less supply of Vitamin C, Vitamin B 7, & Vitamin B 3
4. Lack of hair care & hair nourishment
5. Using too much hair dryers, hot curlers, hot brushes, hair straighteners, hair fasteners, and chemical treatments
6. Exposure to pollution, chlorine in water used for bathe, and oily scalp attracting more dust to stick as well as block hair follicles
7. Using of chemical base shampoos and hard conditioners
8. Less intake of fruits, green vegetables, and exercise
9. Work stress, heat in body, and unhygienic lifestyle
These 9 points cover almost all significant reasons, which lead to hair fall in individuals. So, hair experts advise a healthy lifestyle devoid of any activities, which can harm the growth, density, and hair line of an individual.
Hair Fall Treatment Available:
Hair fall treatment in Delhi & other studios are available easily, but you need to know the basic insights to avail the treatment, which will suit you. First step for hair restoration is to consult a hair care expert in “Advance Clinic(GIP Mall/DLF Mall” in Noida). Once your appointment is schedule, you will get the right guidance once you’re in for the consultation. Let’s look into different types of hair fall treatments:
1. Hair Loss Medication
2. Laser Hair Stimulation
3. Mesotherapy Treatment
4. Platelet Rich Plasma
These are hair loss treatment available for individuals; apart from this there are also other treatments available in hair restoration field.
Hair restoration is of two types mainly. One is non-surgical hair restoration and the other is surgical hair restoration process.
For more information, one can visit “Advance Clinic”(GIP Mall/DLF Mall) in Noida; specialized in hair fall solution, skin care, facial therapies, laser hair reduction, anti-aging and body shaping.