Weight gain is an issue, with modern societies; every other person is suffering from obesity or weight gain. However, weight management is possible if you follow certain good habits.
Many people lose weight, with self – administered routine; but fail to continue, and soon gain weight. Thus, proper weight loss treatment and management is required to keep extra fats at bay.
National Weight Control Registry stated that weight management sustainability is possible. But, it put forth its argument saying, only possible if good lifestyle, healthy food, and regular exercise if followed. It also added bad habits need to be given up.
- Exercise: One should go for regular work out and challenge your body. This will help you maintain your strength, lean muscle, and toned shape. If exercise is not included in weight management regime, it will lead to zero good in long run. Sooner or later, weight will once again start to build. Exercise, increases the metabolism rate, this helps to burn fat faster. So, don’t forget to do regular workout.
- Fill Stomach: Hunger is common, and cannot be avoided. The phenomenon of hunger itself is biggest challenge to stay fit. When you feel hungry, you go for instant food to fill your stomach; it’s very necessary to think twice, what you’re eating. Weight management schedule always recommend for fibrous food, vegetable, fruits, whole grain food products, lean protein diet etc. This will not only fill your stomach, but will also gratify your taste buds and keep your weight at par.
- Temptation: One of greatest enemy of weight control in obese or people with extra fat is to eliminate the temptation. There are many reasons to get tempted, like ice cream, deserts, chocolates, and junk foods. But, you should control yourself, it doesn’t’ necessarily mean you can’t eat them, or they are forbidden forever. But, there should be a certain measure and routine how you consume them. They shouldn’t be consumed regularly or at large quantity. Once a week, it’s fine.
- Count Calories: The best way to stay fit is limit your calories intake up to 1800 calories per day. You should also limit yourself to limited or minimum fat. So, you should’ve a diet chart or count your calories every day. It will make you aware of weight management and also help you stay fit.
- Plan your meal: Diet chart is always recommended to be followed; but often diet chart becomes monotonous. Thus, in this case people often get distract from their weight loss treatment routine and start gaining weight. Therefore, it’s advised to go for plan meal, when diet chart becomes monotonous. Planned meals may lead to intake of more calories, but they are still a guide during days of boredom.
- Increasing Exercise Routine: Physical activity is must for weight management. Experts recommend at least 30 minutes daily physical activity. To stay fit, you should always add minutes to your exercise routine. It will also help you reach maximum 60 to 90 minutes of physical activity daily. Thus, if you miss some day, you will not be bothered. And the calories will not add up fast.
In the second part of weight management, we discuss on the next 6 points of weight management. For, weight loss experts consultation or alopecia doctors, you can always consult ‘Advance Clinic’. The globally admired USFDA approved clinic.