Hairs and skin are two ingredients of great personality. Hair replacement in Noida, suggests your personality is just incomplete without great hairs. So, you need to take care of hairs and always opt for the right treatment when there are signs of hair damage or hair fall.
Similarly, skin care is necessary, reason being skin in your wellness quotient and ensures attractiveness.
Skin gives an appearance to our personality. So, a healthy, glowing, and graceful skin is desirable. For the best skin, you need lot of care and pampering.
Skin damage is never seen in a day or two. They take years to show up in skin surface. Once, started, the damage starts to get visible rapidly.
12 Common Reasons for Skin Problems:
- Sun damage (it takes almost 15 to 20 years for sun damage to surface).
They always appear in the form of sun spots, sun rashes, and pigmentation.
- Exposure to pollutant, dirt and dust regularly.
- Oil accumulation in skin from sweating, humidity, and heat
- Lack of skin care
- Aging is a common reason for skin damage
- Smoking, drinking and substance abuse leads to skin damage
- Stress and lack of sleep also leads to skin damage
- Chemical treatment and therapies can damage skin
- Underlying health conditions are also responsible for skin damage
- Chemotherapy and skin cancer destroys healthy skin
- Harmful UV rays damages skin
- Substandard or chemical based cosmetic products is also harmful for skin
These are 12 common reasons for skin damage, as listed by experts at department of ‘Skin problems in Noida’.
So, skin care is very much required and need to be done to assure healthy skin. Healthy skin boost personality, extract mental happiness, gives positive attitude, and natural charm.
13 Skin Problems Requiring Urgent Attention:
- Acne (Inflammatory disease involving sebaceous gland)
- Papules (often caused by infected hair follicles)
- Pustules (red pimples, having pus at their top)
- Nodules (painful lumps, beneath the skin)
- Cysts (pus filled infections)
- Psoriasis (Chronic skin disease)
- Scalp Psoriasis (scalp infection)
- Rosacea (flushing, reddish broken capillaries)
- Seborrheic Eczema (greasy scales on scalp, eyelids, and skin)
- Warts (small rounded protrude)
- Keloid (lump at the previous injury site)
- Actinic Keratosis (Age spots)
- Eczema (skin disorder)
Skin diseases are of numerous types, almost 44 common and known skin diseases affects people from all over the world. Thus, you should not ignore, but consult with a dermatologist as soon as possible.
23 Skin Treatments:
- Acne Treatment
- Broken Capillaries Treatment
- Dark Circles Treatment
- Keloids Treatment
- Lase Birthmark Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Mole Removal
- Pigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
- Pores Treatment
- Scar Rejuvenation
- Stem Cell Therapy for Face
- Stretch Marks Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Thread Lifting
- Wrinkles Treatment
- IPL Photo Facial
- LED Light Therapy
- Power Glow Facial
- Radio Frequency Treatment
- Signature Facial
These are 23 best treatments available for skin care and skin rejuvenation. For more you can visit our website Advance Clinic.